22.7.09

We are almost ready.

We have one small list of things we still need to buy before finishing packing, which includes formula. I am so scared that I am going to run out, and I hear that they do not sell it in airports. So, although I probably have enough, I'm going to buy and pack more. We have copies of our e-tickets, even one for G! It's so weird to see his name, printed on a ticket with mine. We have a shnazzy ticket holder from Susan Parr's travel agency with even shnazzier baggage tags. We have rides to and from the airport. (Thanks Mr. T. and Uncle Matty with Auntie KK!) And, we have hotel reservations. What else? Am I forgetting anything?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget bottled water to make the bottles on the way home or what not. Have a safe trip look forward to meeting little G when he gets home!
Billie, Jeff and Big G

Emily said...

So... how old is G? I can't remember... we took a ball and bounced it around and that's how J warmed up to us... so bring a ball?? but now that I think of it, G's probably so little that you won't even need that...
Anyhoo, we're toally pumped that you're almost traveling! yippieeee