16.7.09

Africa

When I read the word Africa, I hear it as if Val Kilmer in The Saint were pronouncing it... weak vowels and a slightly rolled "r."

I wonder how Ethiopians pronounce Africa. It's a good thing that we'll be there in just under two weeks to find out, or the suspense would drive me nuts!

Wahoo! Hallelu Yah! God is too good to us!

Our social worker just called to tell us that our embassy date is 04 August! Ah! It is finally going to happen! G is coming home! I am going to be a mother! Yikes! I have a lot to do!

Too many exclamation points!

AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Your case of AES just got worse :) CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOOHOO!!!! Doing a happy dance today here in the great town of Milwaukee :) I am SO SO SO happy for you and Rob!!!! Start booking those tickets and a room :)

Emily said...

yahoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

megan sanders said...

how amazing!!! congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Praise God......... I can't wait to see Ato G in your arms!!!!!!