2.7.09

Fun with G

Have you ever taken an oral foreign language test for which you are given several photos or cartoons to arrange into a story to tell? I'm sure that that is where the idea came from and what a hit!

As I posted earlier, we received three photos of G yesterday. Now, in each of the photos, he has a slightly different expression. In one he is serious, totally straight-faced. In the next one, he is slightly quizzical, with a bit of longing. And in the third, he is smiling slightly, with a very happy look in his eyes. (Ah. Sweet child.) Auntie KK and I have had so much fun arranging the photos, talking out G's thoughts, in different accents no less. KK's Irish accent is the best so far. And, for sure, he has a belly laugh... at least all of my G-stories end with him belly-laughing.

If we are having this much fun with his photos, I can't imagine the times we'll have once he's home. Come home, baby!

No comments: