8.12.08

Ugh.

I have just watched over an hour of programs about orphans... from all over the world. I want to go. I want to help. But, I am here... for now.

So, I think to the future. Someday, Rob and I will go to Ethiopia, to an orphanage, and be able to bring what we can to help.

This made me think of the list of items we might want to bring with us as a donation to our child's orphanage. I'm going to put the list here in case anyone has any good ideas of how to get donations. In the end, Rob and I will just go shopping; but in the mean time, maybe we can figure out how to encourage others (businesses, individuals, whomever) to donate. Please share your ideas.

Here is the short list:

-infant and child vitamins
-infant iron drops
-pjs
-clothes
-shoes
-blankets
-crib sheets
-school/craft supplies
-plastic bottles
-sippy cups
-first aid kits
-diapers
-formula

No comments: