27.12.08

Tapas again

So, we've just finished our December traveling between families. (A deep breath.) This year was notably different in that I felt that our families were more aware of our adoption... that it's real and going to happen. This was nice. Baby E. even scored some Christmas presents... for him/herself and his/her orphanage.



Today at work, a dear colleague gave me this newspaper article. Rob and I haven't been to this restaurant yet, but we are looking forward to it.

Then, today, after work, I caught the very end of a program about a couple travelling through Ethiopia. It turns out that they have made a journey, on foot, all across Africa. How fitting that I caught a portion of their time in our baby's homeland. Here is the link, if you're interested.

So, a little bit of this and a tiny bit of that for today. Hopefully soon we'll have a lot of this and tons of that to share!

No comments: