11.2.09

Packed!



Sorry to mislead you with the title... I had to do it. No, we're not going to Ethiopia yet; however, I do have one of our four pieces of luggage packed! You see, our plan is this: Rob and I each get two checked pieces of luggage and each get a carry-on. Rob and I will pack what we need for our week in Ethiopia in our carry-ons. In three and a half pieces of the large luggage to check, we'll put donations for the two orphanages and transition house that we'll visit. And in the remaining half, we'll put what we need for our son/daughter. Thanks to my friend, JR, and her sister, I have the piece of luggage that you see ready to go. Each time I receive more donations, I feel like it's Christmas. I pour over them and then pack them à la Amy. I have a feeling that the bag you see may be over the weight limit, but I'll be able to even things out once I'm working with all four bags. Anyways, this is my bit of adoption excitement for this week.

No comments: