18.2.09

Like a paddle-ball

(A long, deep sigh... purging and restorative. Auntie KK, you know the kind.)

After reading those two books by BJL, and being quite discouraged by the second one (Lost and Found), I wrote to our social worker. She had suggested those reads and I wanted to give her my feedback. My discouragement came through clearly and she responded immediately... and then again today, with the link that I'm about to attach. It is just what I needed. A good story. A happy ending. Hope.

Now, it has been brought to my attention that some people don't know how to work the links that I attach. I am going to type the words "adoption hope" at the end of this entry and it will be in another color. If you roll your mouse over that word, it will change to yet another color. Click on it. You will be taken to the site that has the story and mini-movie that encouraged me today.

Adoption hope.

1 comment:

Ajenkstrio said...

funny that you have to instruct how to see a link! New E pix and posts at ours!