9.6.08

FedEx 3: The dossier

I saw the truck even before our doorbell rang, but I waited... so as not to freak out the FedEx guy. He asked me how I was doing, and I said, "I'm so happy to see you!" He replied, "It's one of those, huh?" "Yes." As I was signing, we banally talked of the weird weather; but in my mind, I was already upstairs, ripping open the package.

We have the dossier, all state-sealed up, and to my eyes, it's all correct... Though I'm sure that I'll check it over a few more times today even. Tomorrow, Rob will make 3 copies of the entire thing and then he and I will drop off 2 of those copies and the original, along with the fee so it can be hand-carried to D.C. for another round of approval. So as of tomorrow, our dossier will be considered "submitted."

And then, we'll wait.

1 comment: