3.6.08

---

I am impatient today. I am tired of all of the papers. Yes, we are almost done. Tonight Rob and I will send all of our documents away for the state seals. Once we get those back (Last time, it took less than a week.), we can officially submit them to Bethany. And then we begin waiting. I think that my problem is that I'm reading about too many families that have gotten refferals recently (although from another agency). I know that the process could be so fast, but it's not been for us. Yes, we did get through making this dossier much more quickly than the Albanian one, but... I'm just impatient today.

1 comment:

Uncle Matty said...

Chill Homie. Eat a digestive, crack a Lablatz, and blast the neighborhood kids with a hose from your stoop in the sky. HOOCHY MAMA.

Uncle Matty