28.11.08

A Thanksgiving Song?

Following is my post from last Christmas Eve. I thought of it yesterday, on Thanksgiving, because we had Christmas music playing as we helped our friends put up their tree before and after dinner. As soon as I heard the first line of this song, I thought of our adoption. You should click on the link.

So, it's Christmas Eve. Ever since we went to the Third Day Christmas Offerings concert several days ago, I've had a song running through my head. It isn't our situation exactly, but the sentiments are the same. Click here to listen. Hopefully by next Christmas we'll have Toddler Albania Stensberg. It will all be so different then. God, prepare us. You know what we need, even now. Please, prepare us. Please protect our child today. Put angels all around him/her. Thank you.

And, the sentiments are still the same... maybe even more so. It's another Christmas and Baby E. is still not home. Sigh.

No comments: